Gold Marketing Planning package & Outsource Marketing FLEX16 package
Client: Martin Personnel
Martin Personnel is a recruitment agency with offices in Auckland and Christchurch. The brand is well-established, having operated for over 30 years. The current owner took over the business in 2007 and has created a loyal customer base, particularly in the areas of manufacturing and logistics sectors. He wanted to take a more structured approach to his marketing by creating plans that would make goals and strategies crystal clear, creating a better understanding of target audience, where opportunities existed and priorities for the implementation of marketing.
Martin Personnel signed up for a 12 month Gold Marketing Planning package in addition to a Flex Outsource Marketing package. By running these packages in conjunction with each other it helped direct the marketing work undertaken across the implementation calendar in accordance with planned strategies. Wanting better accountability was also a factor in why the owner committed to these marketing packages.
- To meet with client and get an understanding of their business, their challenges and their objectives
- To identify/develop prioritised objectives, opportunities, strategies and tactics. Gather background on market conditions to feed into draft annual marketing plan for client to review
- Meet and discuss marketing plan with client, refining plan as appropriate
- Develop a 12 month marketing implementation calendar
- Using the plan and calendar to refer to when implementing marketing activity (under the Flex Outsource Marketing package)
- Meet a further 3 times throughout the year to review performance, adjust priorities etc. as needed and to provide meeting documentation to confirm actions, responsibilities and timescales
- To follow up on agreed actions throughout the year to help with accountability and track/measure results where appropriate