A range of marketing communications, including copywriting
Our experience means we are best placed to help businesses with marketing services, however in some cases we may be able to assist with product marketing.
We work with clients across the full life-cycle, from start-ups wanting to establish a name, brand and marketing strategy through to businesses that want to inject some fresh ideas or get an “outsiders” insight.
In some cases we are purely tackling marketing communications, aiming to do a better job of delivering messages to consumers and customers via a range of channels (that is where strong copywriting skills are handy), in other cases we help businesses on the broader marketing view, including who they are targeting, what they are offering and how.
Consulting, freelance contracting and ad-hoc marketing services offer the following aspects of marketing your business, however please feel free to enquire if the help you are after is not listed;
- Marketing strategy and planning (including coaching)
- Marketing communications consultancy (including audits and critiques of existing collateral and processes and advice tailored to your specific circumstances, challenges and goals)
- Marketing implementation including;
- Copywriting and editing for print and digital mediums, including help with content marketing development
- Advertising (off line and online marketing from creative conception through to media placement, if required)
- Project managing website development
- Branding (for effective, consistent creative and communications)
All marketing projects work in conjunction with sister brand HOP Design as and when appropriate – take a look at the portfolio. Alternatively, Flex Marketing will happily work alongside your incumbent creative service providers and suppliers.
Please talk to us about who we recommend, including printing services.